You may upload your submission here. After you upload you must follow the provided link to pay the submission fee (20.00 USD) online.
- Prepare your files according to the following guidelines:
- Name all files with the title of the work.
- For scores include a PDF file.
Omit your real name and any other identifying information (dedicatees, commissioner) from the score.
Do not include your real name in the metadate for the file.
- For audio recordings include a MP3 file:
Save with an audio bitrate of 192 kbps or higher ("Highest Quality").
Do not include your real name in the metadata for the file.
- For video works include a MP4/M4V file.
Do not include your real name in the video, or in the metadata for the file.
- Copy all of your submission files into a new folder on your computer.
- Pick a creative alias to use in place of your real name, for anonymity.
Generate one for me.
- Change the name of the folder with your submission files to your chosen creative alias.
- Create a ZIP archive of the folder:
- Mac OS X:
Right-click/Control-click folder and choose Compress.
- Windows 7-10:
Right-click folder and choose Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder.
When the folder appears press Enter.
- Mac OS X:
- Upload the ZIP archive containing your submission below, and
follow this link to pay the submission fee online.
Last updated 8:08 PM, Saturday, September 17, 2016